3.13.2011

Look Book 1

Look Book 1

So last fall, thanks to some inspiration from my cousin Rebecca, I created an inspiration board or 'look book'  to turn to when I can't seem to find the right outfit to wear or to draw from when I go shopping a little too often. I recently revamped mine (seen below)for the upcoming spring season so I decided to create a virtual one on Polyvore. I think this ensemble captures my favorite fashion trends for this season; lace, bows, neutrals, and ultra-girly florals. 


I love magazines and just can't seem to resist picking them up at the store bad habit. Some of the looks I clipped out are a little out of my budget but there are many places to get the same look for a lot less! I plan on posting pictures of outfits that are inspired by my look book/inspiration board. Let me know what you all think of this idea and if that's something you'd like to see in the comments :)

I'm headed home tomorrow for a few days before I take off to Chicago with my bestie! Hope you all have a lovely day! xoxo



Look Book 1 by alldaylovely featuring a mesh skirt

1 comment:

  1. i'm loving lace and bows too! so girly and fun. and i think the inspiration board is a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete