2.24.2011

some new additions to my closet!

So, much to the dismay of my bank account, I have had a little bit of a shopping problem the last few weeks, especially since the new forever 21 opened here. I just want to share some of the new pieces I have picked up! First off i got 2 new dresses at forever for pretty reasonable prices! 
Striped dress: $12.80, Lace dress: $22.80
 Secondly, I really was in need for some new tops. I feel like i keep wearing the same outfits over and over when I go out so I picked these up. I've been really loving navy and lace recently and I've always had a love for bows ;) I also picked up some baggier tops/sweaters. My sister-in-law says I wear maternity clothes but I just like the way they fit. I think  a baggy sweater with skinny jeans and flats is so cute (and comfortable).
how cute are the bows?

my "maternity" wear aka my favorites :)
 Well that's it for my Forever finds. The next things I picked up were from Blush Boutique. I had never been there before but my sorority had a fundraiser there and 20% of the proceeds went to Prevent Child Abuse America so that was the perfect excuse/reason to stop in. I planned on practicing self control but saw some things i just could not pass up big surprise there. I got that powder blue one shoulder dress, a belt, a bandeau top, and a ring all for about $65. Not too shabby in my opinion. 

only $4.99!
Well Mom, if you ever read this, i do apologize but you have to admit I got a lot of cute stuff ;) Hopefully you wont see another blog like this one for a while. If you do, please contact someone to take away my credit card. Thanks. xoxo
-Leah

2 comments:

  1. ummmm im OBSESSED with blush.....can I give you my order and you get it for me...ill pay ya of course ;)

    cute pieces lele!

    ReplyDelete