6.16.2011

lunch break blogging

Hello dolls!
I'm currently on my lunch break from work so I thought I'd take some time and write a little bit! I'm still thoroughly enjoying my internship and keeping my fingers crossed that this turns into a part time job in the fall then perhaps full time when I graduate in May! Crazy how time flies when you're having fun! But I really love it and the more time I spend here the more I can see myself working here in the future! 


Besides my internship, nothing really exciting is going on. I did just get a MacBook Pro so i've been having fun figuring it out. It's so nice to actually have a computer that works! Oh, and i've become addicted to Pintrest. I probably spend way too much time on there but I can't help it! If you're not on pintrest, you should be. Join at your own risk ;)


But there's a huge stack of papers on my desk that need to be sorted through so until next time. xoxo, Leah.

1 comment: