6.08.2011

what i'm loving wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!


In honor of today, I want to share a few things I'm loving.
#1: My internship!
As I mentioned in my last post, I am interning at CurrentMarketing. I was loving it last week and I'm still loving it nearly 2 weeks in! I just can't say enough great things about this place! 


#2: A/C
It has been insanelyyyyy hot and humid in KY and I am loving some A/C. Even though the a/c at my house is hit or miss I am definitely trying not to take the coolness for granted. 


#3: Louisville, the city.


Through my internship I've gotten know more places around the city. I've gotten more familiar with the Frankfort Ave. area and downtown. I've been living here for nearly 3 years so it's about time I broadened my horizon!


So that's going to wrap it up for me on this Wednesday. Hope you're all having a great week so far! xoxo


Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment