3.25.2011

a lovely weekend in the city

It's a cold and dreary day in KY. Perfect for laying in bed and catching up on some TV and the blogworld. I'm finally getting around to posting some pics from my trip to Chicago last weekend. I had sooooo much fun with my cousins and exploring the city. The more I go there, the more I love it. Here are some pics of our adventures :)
Sushi at OYSY. yummmm
Watching the CATS at The Pony!


at the bean!
Saturday night out! 

We did make a shopping trip to Michigan Ave. I practiced some self control  so unlike me and didn't purchase a single thing. Then, we stopped by this little boutique near my cousins apartment called Never Mind. They had some great sales going on and I picked up a scarf, crop top, and 2 dresses for $75. That's becoming my favorite store to visit when in Chitown. Overall it was a great weekend and can't wait to go back in the summer time! Have a great weekend, xoxo.


-Leah

1 comment:

  1. mm cold weather makes me want to stay indoors. lovely photos dear <3

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete