3.21.2011

music monday

Today is my first official 'music monday' post! I have an extreme love for music and have recently updated my iTunes library with 
some amazing new music. I thought I would share with you guys my current favorite songs/albums. First off, I just bought Adele's new album, 21. It definitely has lived up to all the hype. Her voice is out of this world. My favorites so far are "Don't You Remember" and "Set Fire to the Rain".

Secondly, I am a huge Gleek. I love that show so much! I've always loved musicals and Broadway and this show is just the perfect combination of the two. Seriously, i'm obsessed. But anywho, on the most recent episode the cast performed two original songs at regionals and of course I had to get them ASAP. "Loser Like Me" and "Get it Right" are both so good! Even if you're not a fan of the show I bet you would love these songs.



 
Next on my list, I tweeted a link to this video last week and I simply cannot get the song out of my head. "Who Says" by Selena Gomez has such a great message and is perfect for riding along with your windows down with your besties. Loves it!






 And finally, I just got back from Chicago and Kim Kardashian's "Jam" was our theme song for the weekend! My bff and I were actually singing it aloud in the airport upon takeoff. People were staring but no biggie. It's just such a fun song and obviously she is not a singer but the song is so catchy and pumps you up! It was perfect for our fun weekend in the city (more on that later so stay tuned).

Well here it is! The first of many music monday posts! Let me know what your favorite tunes are at the moment in the comments. Hope you all have a great week, xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. "they playin my jam..." so terrible! hahahah but you guys are cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I actually think I'm starting to like this. It's going to feel like I'm typing in my diary in which the whole WWW can read. Pretty cool though! Hopefully I'll get more readers in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Adele IS such a great artist. I could listen to her music all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blogdesign :)

    pretty-ontheoutside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete