3.09.2011

pretty polishes: spring 2011

Spring Nail Polishes
As you all know, spring is right around the corner. For me, this means less layers, rain boots, and one-step-closer to summer. I have become quite obsessed with nail polishes over the last year or so. I tend to have ADD when it comes to nail polish so I change them often. I'm so excited to break out the pretty pastels and brights for the upcoming season. Here are some of my favorites that will get you through spring and help you transition into summertime.

1. Revlon: Grey Suede
2. Revlon: Minted 
3. Essie: Lapis of Luxury 
4. Revlon: Electric Pink
5. China Glaze: Peachy Keen
6. Essie: Nice is Nice
7. Essie: Van d'Go 

Revlon polishes are my absolute favorite 'drug store' nail polish brand. They just stay on my nails really well and they're really inexpensive compared to other brands. Grey Suede is the best nude color i have found for my skin tone. It looks like khaki on my nails and goes with anything. I just think its classic and chic. 

At first, I was really hesitant when it came to mint green polish. I just didn't know if I could pull it off. But I finally decided I didn't care how it looked on me I was going to wear it anyway. I got Minted because it was the color I was looking for and I love it. 

I recently bought Essie's Nice is Nice from Walgreens and I am absolutely in love! I think i have a new favorite for spring. It's the perfect liliac/lavender color. I actually do not have Lapis of Luxury, Van d'Go, or China Glaze's Peachy Keen but I have seen them everywhere on other beauty blogs and i'm dying to get them.

Finally, Revlon's Electric Pink is the color that i've been rocking on my toes throughout winter. I like looking at my feet and thinking about warm weather i'm lame. Even though the name says pink, I definitely think this is a coral color. I would compare it to OPI's Cajun Shrimp. Regardless, it's bright and fun and great for the warm weather that is HOPEFULLY coming our way. Until next time, xoxo.

Spring Nail Polishes by alldaylovely on Polyvore.com

4 comments:

  1. i loveee the china glaze color! i saw fleur wearing a light orange and i instantly loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the next polish to get on my list!! What are you doing today? Text mehhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you hun :) im following back!

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such pretty colors!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete