3.17.2011

st. pattys day!

It's an insanely beautiful day in the bluegrass, 77 degrees and not a cloud in the sky! This is such a wonderful change from the cold, cloudy, and rainy it's been. However, I will once again be trading in spring for winterish this weekend while I'm in Chicago. I'm so excited for another fun weekend in the city with some favorites! I'll definitely post a blog when I get back of pictures and maybe some things I bought i think my wallet just made a mad dash out the door. In the meantime, here's a pic of my favorite little my girls in the entire world enjoying their St. Patrick's Day.
My nieces, Mia and Molly :)

Hope you're enjoying yours, xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. haha i read the first sentence as if i was a weather lady! lol
    and yeeeeeah bring on chitown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a nerd. and i love it. so excited for tomorrow ahhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been having some warm weather, too :) Such an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! They're adorable. Have a wonderful weekend (:

    ReplyDelete